Tax refund

Have you over paid tax last few years. We can get your tax refund. If you have the following situations you can claim a tax refund at the end of the tax year (5th April) if you are still working in the UK or when you are leaving or have left the UK.

The most common criteria for being due a tax refund are:

• You have not worked a full tax year
• You have been on an incorrect / emergency tax code
• You are leaving the UK for good

Find out now to see if you are due a tax refund! Just call us for free consultation on 02073776161

Comments are closed.